LOCAL ARTISAN Putting a bright start in somebody’s day starts with a beautiful gift. Our delightfully vibrant bouquet is filled with a medley of blooms in cheerful pops of orange, pink and yellow, with plenty of lush greenery mixed in. Designed by the talented Breanna Cartwright from Fresh Ideas Flower Company in Modesto, California, it’s the perfect pick-me-up surprise, whatever the sentiment.
- All-around arrangement with orange roses, Asiatic lilies and Peruvian lilies (alstroemeria); hot pink Gerbera daisies; yellow snapdragons; accented with assorted greenery
- Artistically designed in a clear glass vase; measures 8"H
- Large arrangement measures approximately 22"H x 14"W
- Medium arrangement measures approximately 21"H x 13"W
- Small arrangement measures approximately 20"H x 12"W
- Commack Florist selects the freshest flowers available, so colors, varieties and container may vary due to local availability
- To ensure lasting beauty, Asiatic and Peruvian lilies may arrive in bud form and will fully bloom over the next few days
About Our Local Artisan Design Workshop
Each year, we bring together a select group of the most talented florists from across the country to create unique product concepts. Selected designs become part of the Local Artisan Collection and are available exclusively for delivery nationwide.
Due to seasonal availability, if the exact flowers or container you have selected are not available, our expert florist will create a beautiful bouquet with the freshest available flowers. We will only substitute items of equal or higher value.